04 June 2010

TERMINAL TOUR

I've been posting backlogged drafts for the last two weeks or so...I was hoping to accumulate enough so that I could keep up my one-a-days from the road, but alas I cannot. I spent a great weekend in LA with Japan's CROW, followed by an equally great trip through the southwest with San Francisco bands BRILLIANT COLORS and GRASS WIDOW. Four days in Austin, saw POISON IDEA play one of the most pathetic sets of music I've ever seen, saw MORPHEME blow minds, BASTARD NOISE melted my face, and now I'm on the road with SUBHUMANS. Posts will resume June 20th, but until then I encourage you to stop by and see me on tour if you are on the west coast (in addition to my smiling face and the live show, I'll have several early 80s Bluurg cassette releases in tow, as well as the VACCUUM and OPT OUT demos. I brought 100 copies of the NO STATIK demo along, but I got wasted and left them in Austin...some janitor is stoked), and if you aren't then you should just peruse the Escape archives and download the TVOD and DECEASED demos, the shit seriously rules.

SUBHUMANS (UK) June 2010
05 Pomona, CA w/ A-HEADS, ANIMALITOS
06 Los Angeles, CA w/ A-HEADS, RAYOS X
07 Long Beach, CA w/ A-HEADS, TOYS THAT KILL
08 Las Vegas, NV w/ A-HEADS
09 San Louis Obispo, CA w/ A-HEADS
10 Santa Cruz, CA w/ A-HEADS
11 Berkeley, CA w/ MDC, A-HEADS, SAHN MARU
12 San Francisco, CA w/ A-HEADS, SIN ORDEN
13 Sparks, NV w/ MDC
14 Sacramento, NV w/ MDC, RAT DAMAGE
15 Eugene, OR w/ ARCTIC FLOWERS, RESIST, HAPPY BASTARDS
16 Portland, OR w/ ARCTIC FLOWERS, SALTED CITY
17 Seattle, WA w/ ARCTIC FLOWERS, WALLS

3 comments:

mike said...

Subhumans just played OKC,did a encore set at the Hi-lo club too bad I missed out.

Anonymous said...

let's hope you'll be able to bring back some of subhumans/aheads live recording from the tour :-p

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

see you in seattle.