11 June 2014

COFFIN LUST


Last year I happened upon a heavy metal concert featuring bands I was completely unfamiliar with. I enjoyed myself immensely, so I celebrated by drunkenly purchasing cassettes from heavy (and death) metal bands I was completely unfamiliar with. This venture did not turn out nearly as well as I had hoped, but this four song death metal banger from Australia was more than worth my financial transgression. Will someone who actually listens to death metal tell me if this is good? Because lately I have been jamming nothing but super minimal ambient sounds and a few killer jazz records I recently acquired...but to my ears at 12:30am, this shit sounds fukkn superb. I'm not wrong here, am i?



2 comments:

mattack said...

No, you aren't wrong. This is excellent old-school death metal.

TG said...

YES THIS IS GOOD - IT'S JARRO FROM NOCTURNAL GRAVES, RUINATION NOISE, D666 ETC