26 September 2015

DEVIATED INSTINCT


It occurs to me often that I should spend some time re-posting old demos and fixing dead links, but I'll be fukkd sideways if there isn't a constant stream of new and/or worthwhile shit to share. But this shit is mandatory, so here it is again: Tip Of The Iceberg got the treatment here in 2009, and the words still ring true...though I swear I don't remember such a challenge editing the tracks last time around. This band forms a crucial bridge between early '80s anarcho-punk and late '80s metal/crust, but this 1986 demo is essential, regardless of subgenre descriptors. More old stuff to follow (again), after the new shit that I think you need.



5 comments:

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

great demo got an orginal copy a few months ago this is there best release in my mind hear this is going to get the vinly treatment hope that will happen

deadfish said...

fisrt, thanks you for posting for so fucking long! its fucking amazing!
second, you've build here some crazy archive. i think it would be great to add year (or a decade) labels or at least write the year next to the title

and last, any chance for Flac? its your personal rips anyway doesn't it?

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

hey think of doing to posts a day that way you could re-up some old dead link's I'm just saying that would be super.

the wizard said...

ha! I can barely keep up with ONE post per day!

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

I knew you would say that can't blame a guy for trying to get some re-upped classics