08 September 2015

ERWIN SUESS AND THE HOOLERIE DUTCHMEN


I'm telling you, punks, the 25¢ cassette box outside the Central Ave. Salvation Army in Albuquerque is a fukkn goldmine. At the end of 2014 I snagged the FREDDY K. AND THE BREEZE tape, and then a few weeks ago came this score. If you have any question at all as to whether or not this Mankato, Minnesota outfit is legit, then I suggest you check out this footage from '83 when you monkeys were looking at mobiles in your cribs and daydreaming about stagediving to some band playing covers of MINOR THREAT songs that were written before you were born. Am I right?! Personally I like when they pick up the pace on "Hard To Get Polka," but the whole fukkn thing is a winner. 


2 comments:

K said...

I think my grandparents are in that video footage...

Anonymous said...

music for people that were already old when minor threat wrote the songs we all dreamed stagediving to.
but i'll admit, the circle pit was crazy in that video. scary shit!